Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Haha, read this. Yup, my air guitar is beautiful, bright, shiny, and plays wonderfully!!
No, no you can't have it, go get your own!!
nanny nanny poo poo!!

Anyway, Nic has a job. Finally. Nic starts on Monday. I'm the Mandarin Hotel's door bitch. HAHA. Ok so I have to stand there, open doors, smile at guests and direct them when they're lost.
Easy peasy japaneasy.

(I hope)

Oh. Mandarin, Meritus Mandarin, is that hotel that's next to Cineleisure, next to the Esprit store. Next to takashimaya. haha. Why do so many people not know where it is!!

It's rainy. I'm depressed. I'm irritated and I'm annoyed too, and the best part?
I don't know why!!

Sad, sad, sad Nic. ):

sigh. oh well. A reprieve from the depression tomorrow.
Pizza at Viv's place with Mun and Su! (:(:(:

I miss everything. I miss nothing. I'm lonely but I could like it. Alone but not lonely. Or is it lonely, but not alone?
You don't have to be alone to be lonely, you might as well give in.

I'm a walking contradiction.

No comments: